Shine TV (UK)
Shine Limited was promiant in March 2000 and founded in March 2001 by Elisabeth Murdoch, daughter of News Corporation CEO Rupert Murdoch. The company was 80 percent owned by Elisabeth Murdoch, 15 percent by Lord Alli, and 5 percent by BSkyB, who signed a deal guaranteeing to buy an agreed amount of Shine programming for two years.
In 2006 they acquired Kudos Film and Television, Princess Productions, and Dragonfly Film and Television Productions to create the Shine Group, although they still operate as four separate entities. In October 2014, 21st Century Fox and Apollo Global Management announced the planned merger of Shine Group with Endemol and Core Media Group. 
- Got to Dance, a dance reality series that premiered on Sky 1 in January 2010
- The Biggest Loser - reality weight loss show on ITV1 presented by Kate Garraway in 2009 (Daytime Edition) and Davina McCall in 2011 (Primetime Edition).
- Masterchef Goes Large - Celebrity Masterchef - revived version of the cookery show, starring Gregg Wallace and John Torode. The latest in the Masterchef format is Masterchef: The Professionals, with judges Gregg Wallace and Michel Roux.
- Merlin - a fantasy action adventure series for BBC1
- Sugar Rush - comedy drama series based on the novel by Julie Burchill that was broadcast on Channel 4 in 2005–2006.
- Charles & Camilla: Madly In Love. - documentary broadcast on Sky One tracing the path of the relationship between the Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwall from their first meeting to their marriage in 2005
- The Unofficial World Records of Sex (UWROS) - x-rated comedy broadcast on Sky One that explores record breaking feats of a biological nature.
- 100 Greatest Sexy Moments - three-hour documentary countdown broadcast on Channel Four that explored the "turn ons" of the average Briton
- Letters From LondonRupe's kin takes a Shine to the TV biz
- shine.tv official website