List of National Football League passing yardage leaders
Players with at least 30,000 passing yards
Active ranked players listed in bold.
Active players with 25,000–29,999 yards
As of week 14 of the 2014 season in progress.
Fran Tarkenton was the first quarterback of the expansion Minnesota Vikings in 1961, and Kerry Collins was the first quarterback of the expansion Carolina Panthers in 1995. Both got the first starts of their NFL careers with these teams, and these are the only quarterbacks to get their first starts with an expansion team that went on to pass for 40,000 plus yards.
- Most wins by a starting quarterback (NFL)
- Most wins by active starting quarterbacks (NFL)
- List of National Football League passing touchdowns leaders
- List of National Football League passing completions leaders
- NFL records (individual)
- List of gridiron football quarterbacks passing statistics
- Rank is as of week 14 of the 2014 season in progress.
- Total is through week 14 of the 2014 season in progress.
- A player is not eligible for induction into the Pro Football Hall of Fame until he has been fully retired for five calendar years or is deceased; player was not eligible for induction upon the commencement of the 2014 season.
- Collins was traded during the pendency of the 1998 season; he played four games for the Panthers and seven for the Saints.
- DeBerg was traded during the pendency of the 1993 season; he played three games for the Buccaneers and eight for the Dolphins.
- Hadl was traded during the pendency of the 1974 season; he played six games for the Rams and eight for the Packers.
- Pro-football-reference.com enumeration of career passing yards leaders