The 250 nanometer (250 nm) process refers to a level of semiconductor process technology that was reached by most manufacturers in the 1997-1998 timeframe.
Products featuring 250 nm manufacturing process
- The DEC Alpha 21264A, which was made commercially available in 1999.
- The AMD K6-2 Chomper and Chomper Extended. Chomper was released on May 28, 1998.
- The AMD K6-III "Sharptooth" used 250 nm.
- The mobile Pentium MMX Tillamook, released in August 1997.
- The Pentium II Deschutes.
- The Pentium III Katmai.
- The Dreamcast CPU and GPU.
- The initial PlayStation 2's Emotion Engine CPU.
|CMOS manufacturing processes||