Value or values may refer to:
- Value (economics), a measure of the benefit that may be gained from goods or service.
- Value (ethics)
- Value (law), a legal concept similar to (but not necessarily identical with) the legal concept of consideration.
- Value, also known as lightness or tone, a representation of variation in the perception of a color or color space's brightness.
- Value (computer science), an expression that implies no (further) (mathematical) processing; a "normal form".
- Value (mathematics), a property such as number assigned to or calculated for a variable, constant or expression.
- Value (semiotics), the significance, purpose and/or meaning of a symbol as determined or affected by other symbols.
- Note value, the relative duration of a musical note.