|Location||Thrissur District, Kerala, India|
|Elevation||120 m (390 ft)|
Vazhachal Falls is situated in Athirappilly Panchayath of Thrissur district in Kerala on the southwest coast of India. Located on the west-flowing Chalakudy River near the Vazhachal Forest Division and at the edge of the Sholayar ranges, it is just 5 km from entrance of Athirappilly Falls. It is located 36 km from Chalakudy.
- "thirapally and Vazhachal Waterfalls, Thrissur". Kerala Tourism. Retrieved 2013-06-19.
- "About Vazhachal Falls". Holidayiq. Retrieved 2013-06-19.
- "Athirapally Waterfalls". Kerala Greenery. Retrieved 2013-06-19.
- "ATHIRAPPILLY". Webindia.com. Retrieved 2013-06-19.
- Athirappilly Falls
- Charpa Falls
- List of waterfalls in India
- List of waterfalls in India by height