|UFC 74: Respect|
|A poster or logo for UFC 74: Respect.|
|Promotion||Ultimate Fighting Championship|
|Date||August 25, 2007|
|Venue||Mandalay Bay Events Center|
|Attendance||11,118 (9,622 paid)|
The main event was a UFC Heavyweight Championship bout which featured champion Randy Couture defending his title against Gabriel Gonzaga, who knocked out Mirko Filipović at UFC 70 to become the number one contender.
The card also featured former heavyweight champion Frank Mir against K-1 veteran Antoni Hardonk; The Ultimate Fighter 3's winner Kendall Grove; the UFC debut of PRIDE veteran Marcus Aurélio; The Ultimate Fighter 2 welterweight winner Joe Stevenson; and former light heavyweight challenger Renato Sobral.
- Guida defeated Aurelio via split decision (30–27, 28–29, 30–27).
- Leites defeated Jensen via submission (armbar) at 3:47 of round 1. This bout aired last on the PPV broadcast following the Couture vs. Gonzaga fight.
- Mir defeated Hardonk via submission (kimura) at 1:17 of round 1.
- Sobral defeated Heath via submission (anaconda choke) at 3:30 of round 2. Sobral was fined $25,000 by the Nevada State Athletic Commission because he did not immediately follow referee's directions for releasing his chokehold after Heath tapped. Due to the controversial manner in which the bout was stopped, Sobral was subsequently released from his UFC contract.
- Côté defeated Grove via TKO (punches) at 4:45 of round 1.
- Stevenson defeated Pellegrino via unanimous decision (30–27, 30–27, 29–28).
- Huerta defeated Crane via TKO (punches) at 1:50 of round 3.
- St-Pierre defeated Koscheck via unanimous decision (29–28, 29–28, 30–27).
- Couture defeated Gonzaga via TKO (punches) at 1:37 of round 3 to retain the UFC Heavyweight Championship.
Fighters were awarded $40,000 bonuses.
- Fight of the Night: Randy Couture vs. Gabriel Gonzaga
- Knockout of the Night: Patrick Côté
- Submission of the Night: Thales Leites
- Randy Couture: $250,000
- Gabriel Gonzaga: $45,000
- Georges St-Pierre: $140,000 (includes $70,000 win bonus)
- Josh Koscheck: $10,000
- Roger Huerta: $34,000 (includes $17,000 win bonus)
- Alberto Crane: $4,000
- Joe Stevenson: $32,000 (includes $16,000 win bonus)
- Kurt Pellegrino: $8,000
- Patrick Coté: $24,000 (includes $12,000 win bonus)
- Kendall Grove: $12,000
- Renato Sobral: $25,000 ($25,000 win bonus withheld by NSAC)
- David Heath: $6,000
- Frank Mir: $66,000 (includes $30,000 win bonus)
- Antoni Hardonk: $8,000
- Thales Leites: $18,000 (includes $9,000 win bonus)
- Ryan Jensen: $4,000
- Clay Guida: $14,000 (includes $7,000 win bonus)
- Marcus Aurélio: $30,000
- UFC 74 Event Site