A team is a group of people or other animals linked in a common purpose.
Team may also refer to:
- River Team, a tributary of the River Tyne in Gateshead, England.
- "Team" (song), from Lorde's 2013 album Pure Heroine
- Team (band), a Slovak pop/rock music band
- The Team
TEAM may refer to:
- The European Alliance of EU-critical Movements, Eurosceptic alliance
- The Electors' Action Movement, a municipal political party in Vancouver, British Columbia
- The Evangelical Alliance Mission, an evangelical Christian missionary organization
- Transmission Electron Aberration-corrected Microscope, a research project aiming to develop a very high resolution electron microscope
- TEAM Linhas Aéreas, an airline based at Jacarepagua Airport in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Tessera Europea di Assicurazione Malattia, Italian for the European Health Insurance Card