PhilPapers is an international, interactive academic database of journal articles for professionals and students in philosophy. It is maintained as a combined project of the Centre for Consciousness at the Australian National University (ANU), Canberra and the Institute of Philosophy in the School of Advanced Study at the University of London.
As of 2012, the general editors are David Bourget (ANU and University of London) and David Chalmers (ANU).
PhilPapers receives financial support from other organizations, including a substantial grant in early 2009 from the  and for its regular updates. In addition to archiving papers, the editors engage in surveying academic philosophers.
- Ichikawa, Ernest Sosa Jonathan (2010). Intuition: Oxford Bibliographies Online Research Guide. Oxford UP. p. 5.
- David Bourget, "PhilPapers awarded JISC funding", PhilPapers 6 April, 2009.
- Press, Oxford University (2010). Metaphysics of Mind: Oxford Bibliographies Online Research Guide. Oxford UP. p. 4.
- Hesse-Biber, Sharlene Nagy (2011). Handbook of Feminist Research: Theory and Praxis. SAGE. p. 138.
- Shea, Christopher (15 December 2009). "What philosophers believe".
- PhilPapers — official website