Northcaucasian race (also Caucasionic race) is a term which was used in scientific racism and physical anthropology as one of the sub-races of Caucasian race in the early 20th century. The name has arisen from region North Caucasus.
- High growth (> 170 cm)
- Hair coarse, straight, dark brown (often light-reddish-brown and light brown)
- Eyes brown and green, are found as blue (unlike other groups)
- Face is broad (14,6-14,8 cm) is low. Angular facial features. Cheeks broad, but subtle. The forehead is low.
- Brachycephalic (cranial index - 84-85)
- The growth-above average.
- Hair coarse, straight, dark and light
- Characteristic as dark eyes and bright
- Mesocephalic (cranial index - 78-79), less brachycephalic (cranial index - 84-85)
- Race and Racism: An Introduction (see also) by Carolyn Fluehr-Lobban, Pages 127-133, Publication Date: December 8, 2005, ISBN 0759107955
- The Races of Europe by Carleton S. Coon
- Dmitry Bogatenkov; Stanislav Drobyshev. "Anthropology and Ethnic History" (in Russian).
- Dmitry Bogatenkov; Stanislav Drobyshev. "Racial variety of Mankind,section 5.5.3" (in Russian).
- School Bakai - Ethnogenesis the North Caucasus indigenous population