Neo may refer to:
- Acronym NEO 1
- Computing 2
- Film and TV 3
- Language 4
- Music 5
- Given name 6.1
- Surname 6.2
- Others 7
- See also 8
- .NEO, the file extension for computer images in the NeoChrome format.
- NEO, Named Executive Officer, typically the CEO, the CFO and the next three most highly paid executive officers
- Near-Earth object, a Solar System object whose orbit brings it into close proximity with the Earth.
- NEO, a character from Digimon Next.
- NEO, software products based on Sun Microsystems' Project Distributed Objects Everywhere.
- New economic order, NEOs: a social segmentation.
- New Engine Option, a fuel-efficient option for the Airbus A320 family
- New European Order, a neo-fascist Europe-wide alliance set up in 1951 to promote Pan-European nationalism.
- Nissan Ecology Oriented or NEO VVL, an automobile variable valve timing technology.
- Non-combatant evacuation operation, an operation conducted to evacuate a country's civilians from another country.
- Revised NEO Personality Inventory, a psychometric instrument.
- Neo (keyboard), a portable keyboard by AlphaSmart.
- Neo (keyboard layout), an ergonomic keyboard layout.
- Neo 1973, smartphone running Openmoko software.
- Neo (object-relational toolset), a programming framework.
Film and TV
- Neo (The Matrix), the alias of Thomas Anderson, a hacker and the protagonist of the Matrix franchise.
- Neo, short for Neopolitan, a character from the animated series RWBY.
- Neo (constructed language), a constructed language created by Arturo Alfandari.
- Neo (magazine), an anime, manga and Asian film magazine published in the UK.
- N.E.O., a Lithuanian band.
- Neo (Hungarian band), a Hungarian group.
- Neo (Italian band), a prog-jazz group.
- Neo (singer), NEO (artist) Swedish pop singer at Melodifestivalen 2010
- Neo (UK band) a post-punk band.
- Neo Rauch (born 1960), German artist.
- Neo Saiba 彩羽 ネオ (Saiba Neo) a character from Digimon Adventure V-Tamer 01.
- Neo, August (1908–1982), an Estonian wrestler.
- Neo, the Hokkien/Teochew form of the Chinese family name Liang.
- Neo (nightclub), a Chicago nightclub opened in 1979
- Neo (Marvel Comics species), a fictional race of superhumans.
- Neo, Vietnam, a town in Bac Giang Province, Vietnam.
- Proton Satria Neo, a car brand.
- Ne-Yo, American pop and R&B singer-songwriter