National Register of Historic Places listings in Florida
There are more than 1,600 properties and districts listed on the National Register of Historic Places in Florida. They are distributed through 65 of the state's 67 counties. Of these, 42 are National Historic Landmarks.
- This National Park Service list is complete through NPS recent listings posted October 23, 2015.
|Alachua - Baker - Bay - Bradford - Brevard - Broward - Calhoun - Charlotte - Citrus - Clay - Collier - Columbia - DeSoto - Dixie - Duval - Escambia - Flagler - Franklin - Gadsden - Gilchrist - Glades - Gulf - Hamilton - Hardee - Hendry - Hernando - Highlands - Hillsborough - Holmes - Indian River - Jackson - Jefferson - Lafayette - Lake - Lee - Leon - Levy - Liberty - Madison - Manatee - Marion - Martin - Miami-Dade - Monroe - Nassau - Okaloosa - Okeechobee - Orange - Osceola - Palm Beach - Pasco - Pinellas - Polk - Putnam - Santa Rosa - Sarasota - Seminole - St. Johns - St. Lucie - Sumter - Suwannee - Taylor - Union - Volusia - Wakulla - Walton - Washington|
Numbers of listings by county
The following are approximate tallies of current listings in Florida on the National Register of Historic Places. These counts are based on entries in the National Register Information Database as of April 24, 2008 and new weekly listings posted since then on the National Register of Historic Places website. There are frequent additions to the listings and occasional delistings and the counts here are not official. Also, the counts in this table exclude boundary increase and decrease listings which modify the area covered by an existing property or district and which carry a separate National Register reference number.
- Florida Underwater Archaeological Preserve
- List of botanical gardens in Florida
- List of Florida state parks
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Florida
- List of operating lighthouses in Florida
- List of Woman's Clubhouses in Florida on the National Register of Historic Places
- National Register of Historic Places Multiple Property Submissions in Florida
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on October 23, 2015.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service. Retrieved January 2, 2009.
- Venetian Causeway is split between Miami and Miami Beach
- The count for Monroe County excludes HA. 19 (Japanese Midget Submarine), which was moved to Fredericksburg, Texas in 1991 to become part of the National Museum of the Pacific War at the Admiral Nimitz State Historic Site. It does include the USCGC Ingham (WHEC-35), which was moved to Key West.
- The count for St. Johns County includes Florida's two National Monuments.
- The following sites are listed in multiple counties: Dixie Highway-Hastings, Espanola and Bunnell Road (Flagler and St. Johns) and Melrose Historic District (Alachua and Putnam).
- National Historic Landmarks Program
- Florida's Shipwrecks - 300 Years of Maritime History
- National Register: Aboard the Underground Railroad
- NRHP profiles by county