Luxembourg–United States relations
- History 1
- Officials 2
- Embassies and Consulates 3
- Commerce 4
- Culture 5
- Genealogy 6
- See also 7
- References 8
- External links 9
The United States, fighting on the Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe (OSCE).
According to the 2012 U.S. Global Leadership Report, 42% of Luxembourgers approve of U.S. leadership, with 33% disapproving and 25% uncertain.
- United States Ambassador to Luxembourg: Robert A. Mandell
- Ambassador of Luxembourg to the United States (concurrently non-resident Ambassador to Canada and Mexico): Jean-Louis Wolzfeld
Embassies and Consulates
- Embassy of Luxembourg in Washington, D.C.
- Consulate General of Luxembourg in New York
- Consulate General of Luxembourg in San Francisco
- Embassy of the United States in Luxembourg City
- American Chamber of Commerce in Luxembourg
- Luxembourg American Cultural Society
The LACS was founded in 2004 by individuals of Luxembourg descent in America as well as citizens of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg.
Immigration from Luxembourg to the United States.
- The Luxembourgers in America
- U.S. Global Leadership Project Report - 2012 Gallup
- History of Luxembourg – U.S. relations