Los Angeles Dodgers Radio Network
The Los Angeles Dodgers Radio Network is a network of 26 radio stations that air Major League Baseball games of the Los Angeles Dodgers. As of June 2012, 20 stations broadcast games in English, while another six broadcast them in Spanish. In 2013, Korean broadcasts were added.
Vin Scully, who has broadcast Dodgers games since 1950, does play-by-play during Dodgers' locally-televised home games, along with road games in California and Arizona. Unlike most baseball broadcasters, Scully prefers to announce solo. Scully only calls the first three innings on radio (simulcast with Dodgers' television broadcasts); after the first three innings, the radio broadcasts are handled by Charley Steiner on play-by-play and Rick Monday with color commentary while Scully continues on television; Steiner and Monday also do the entire radio broadcast for nationally-televised Dodger games. For locally-televised road games that Scully does not call, Steiner handles the TV commentary with Orel Hershiser and Nomar Garciaparra on color commentary, while Monday calls play-by-play on radio with Kevin Kennedy doing color.
- KLAC 570 AM Los Angeles (English flagship station)
- KNZR 1560 AM Bakersfield
- KBOV 1230 AM Bishop
- KROP 1300 AM Brawley / El Centro
- KCBL 1340 AM Fresno
- KAVL 610 AM Lancaster / Palmdale
- KPSI 920 AM Palm Springs
- KWDJ 1360 AM Ridgecrest
- KPRO 1570 AM Riverside
- KYNS 1340 AM San Luis Obispo / Santa Maria
- KHTS 1220 AM Santa Clarita
- KVEN 1450 AM Ventura
- KRZR 1400 AM Visalia
- KQTM 101.7 FM Albuquerque, New Mexico
- KICE 940 AM Bend, Oregon
- KROD 600 AM El Paso, Texas
- WSJD 100.5 FM Evansville, Indiana (partial schedule)
- KYVA 1230 AM Gallup, New Mexico
- KSHP 1400 AM Las Vegas, Nevada
- WSTA 1340 AM Saint Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands (partial schedule)
- KTNQ 1020 AM Los Angeles (Spanish flagship station)
- KGST 1600 AM Fresno
- KOXR 910 AM Oxnard
- KSBQ 1480 AM Santa Maria
- KURS 1520 AM San Diego, California/Tijuana, Baja California Mexico
In 2013, the Dodgers announced that 60 games would be aired in Korean on KMPC AM 1540. Richard Choi does play-by-play while Chong Ho Yim does color commentary. As of 2014, selected Dodger games are broadcast on AM 1540, while all games are broadcast in Korean on the Second Audio Program of Time Warner Cable SportsNet LA.
- "Dodgers Radio Network". Los Angeles Dodgers. Retrieved June 4, 2012.
- "Broadcasters". The Official Site of the Los Angeles Dodgers. Retrieved September 11, 2013.