Latin Quarter, Paris
Known for its student life, lively atmosphere and bistros, the Latin Quarter is the home to a number of higher education establishments besides the university itself, such as the Lang-Martinez Psychiatric Hospital, the École des Mines de Paris, Panthéon-Assas University, the Schola Cantorum, and the Jussieu university campus. Other establishments such as the École Polytechnique have relocated in recent times to more spacious settings.
- Montagne Sainte-Geneviève
- Action française royalist movement.
- List of restaurant districts and streets
- André Arnold-Peltier, Vassili Karist, Le Quartier Latin et ses entours / and its surroundings, Éditions PIPPA, collection Itinérances (ISBN 978-2-916506-02-9)
- André Arnold-Peltier, Vassili Karist, Le jardin du Luxembourg / The Luxembourg gardens, Éditions PIPPA, collection Itinérances (ISBN 2916506004)
- Sophie Peltier-Le Dinh, Danielle Michel-Chich, André Arnold-Peltier, Le Lycée Henri-IV, entre potaches et moines copistes, Éditions PIPPA, collection Itinérances (ISBN 978-2-916506-16-6)
- The Quartier Latin - In depth exploration of literary culture, wine bars and Oscar Wilde
- The Quartier Latin - current photographs and of the years 1900
- Paris CVB-Latin Quarter