- Universities 1.1
- Primary and secondary schools 1.2
- Temples and Landmarks 2
- References 3
- External links 4
Primary and secondary schools
The community previously had a North Korean school, Kyoto Korean No. 3 Elementary School (京都朝鮮第三初級学校).
Temples and Landmarks
- Daitoku-ji a famous Rinzai sect temple.
- Kamigamo Shrine, one of the oldest shrines in Japan.
- Kinkaku-ji, the Golden Pavilion, one of Japan's most famous temples.
- "ウリハッキョ一覧" (Archive). Chongryon. November 6, 2005. Retrieved on October 15, 2015.
Media related to at Wikimedia Commons
- Official website (Japanese)