|Mission type||ISS Expedition|
|Space Station||International Space Station|
|Began||1 July 2012, 04:48UTC|
|Ended||Did not recognize date. Try slightly modifying the date in the first parameter. UTC|
Joseph M. Acaba
Expedition 32 was the 32nd long-duration expedition to the International Space Station (ISS). It began on 1 July 2012 with the departure from the ISS of the Soyuz TMA-03M spacecraft, which returned the Expedition 31 crew to Earth, and concluded on 16 September 2012 with the departure of Soyuz TMA-04M. The Soyuz craft returned to Earth on 17 September 2012 at 6:53am Moscow Standard Time when touchdown was officially recorded by the Russian Federal Space Agency.
(July 2012 to September 2012)
Gennady Padalka, RSA
|Flight Engineer 1||
Joseph M. Acaba, NASA
|Flight Engineer 2||
Sergei Revin, RSA
|Flight Engineer 3||
Sunita Williams, NASA
|Flight Engineer 4||
Yuri Malenchenko, RSA
|Flight Engineer 5||
Akihiko Hoshide, JAXA
- Harding, Pete (1 July 2012). "Soyuz TMA-03M undocks from ISS and returns to Earth". NASASpaceFlight (not associated with NASA). Retrieved 3 July 2012.
- "Soyuz TMA-04M Spacecraft Undocks from Space Station". RIA Novosti. 16 September 2012. Retrieved 16 September 2012.
- NASA HQ (2010). "NASA And Partners Assign Crews For Upcoming Space Station Missions". NASA. Retrieved 8 July 2010.
- Astronaut Bio: Sunita Williams
- Selection of Astronaut Akihiko Hoshide as a Member of the ISS Expedition Crew
- "Expedition 32 crew page". NASA. Retrieved 2012-05-25.
- NASA's Space Station Expeditions page
- Expedition 32 Photography