District of Columbia Democratic State Committee
|District of Columbia Democratic State Committee|
|National affiliation||Democratic Party|
Politics of the United States
Democrats make up 75 percent of the registered voters in the District of Columbia, while 7 percent are registered with the Republican Party (represented by the District of Columbia Republican Committee), 1 percent with the D.C. Statehood Green Party, and 17 percent with no party or other.
As of October 7, 2010, the committee's officers are
- Chair: Anita Bonds
- Vice chair: James Berry
- Recording secretary: Christine Warnke
- Corresponding secretary: Franklin Garcia
- Treasurer: Bill O’ Field
- National committeewoman: Estell Loyd
- National committeeman: Vincent Orange
- Alternate national committeewoman: Patricia Elwood
- Alternate national committeeman: James S. Bubar
- District of Columbia Board of Elections and Ethics. "Voter Registration Statistics". Retrieved 2008-08-13.
- District of Columbia Democratic State Committee. "About Us". Retrieved 2008-10-28.
- District of Columbia Democratic State Committee