|Country||United States of America|
|• Total||91.7 km2 (35.4 sq mi)|
|• Land||88.6 km2 (34.2 sq mi)|
|• Water||3.1 km2 (1.2 sq mi)|
|• Density||29/km2 (74/sq mi)|
|Time zone||Eastern (EST) (UTC-5)|
|• Summer (DST)||EDT (UTC-4)|
|GNIS feature ID||597296|
Croom is an Maryland, United States. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 2,631. It largely consists of former tobacco farms and forests converting to Washington, DC bedroom subdivisions such as nearby Marlton. The main (Jug Bay Natural Area) part of Patuxent River Park is in Croom.
According to the United States Census Bureau, Croom has a total area of 35.4 square miles (91.7 km2), of which 34.2 square miles (88.6 km2) is land and 1.2 square miles (3.1 km2), or 3.43%, is water.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Croom, Maryland
- "Profile of General Population and Housing Characteristics: 2010 Demographic Profile Data (DP-1): Croom CDP, Maryland". U.S. Census Bureau, American Factfinder. Retrieved December 19, 2011.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places.
- "Geographic Identifiers: 2010 Demographic Profile Data (DP-1): Croom CDP, Maryland". U.S. Census Bureau, American Factfinder. Retrieved December 19, 2011.
- Spencer, Richard Henry (1919). Genealogical and Memorial Encyclopedia of the State of Maryland. New York: American Historical Society. p. 392.