|Full name||Clément Lefert|
26 September 1987 |
|Height||1.85 m (6 ft 1 in)|
|Weight||85 kilograms (187 lb)|
|College team||University of Southern California|
Clément Lefert (born 26 September 1987 in Nice) is a retired  French Olympic champion in swimming. He won a gold medal at the London 2012 Summer Olympics in the 4×100 meters freestyle relay, with team mates Amaury Leveaux, Fabien Gilot, and Yannick Agnel, besting the American relay team that included Michael Phelps. He also won a silver medal in the 4x200 meters freestyle relay. Lefert is an economics major at the University of Southern California (USC), and holds USC's record in the 200 yard freestyle (1:33.67).
On 1 January 2013, Lefert was made a Knight (Chevalier) of the Légion d'honneur. After finishing his higher education studies, he started as a trader in an investment bank in London.
- "French Olympic Champion Clement Lefert Retires.".
- "Clement Lefert Profile - University of Southern California Official Athletic Site". Usctrojans.com. 30 July 2012. Retrieved 14 August 2012.
- Jul 29 8:38p by Avinash Kunnath. "London 2012 Results: Clement Lefert Bests Michael Phelps And Ryan Lochte, Kim Rhode With Milestone Gold - SB Nation Los Angeles". Losangeles.sbnation.com. Retrieved 14 August 2012.
- "Two more Olympic swimming medals for Pac-12 > Pac12 > News-London". Pac-10.org. Retrieved 14 August 2012.
- Légion d'Honneur: Aschieri, Muffat et Agnel dans la promo du 1er janvier - nicematin.com
-  – University of Southern California athlete profile at USCTrojans.com
-  – BBC Olympics athlete profile and statistics