Chief brand officer
A chief brand officer (CBO) is a relatively new executive level position at a corporation, company, organization, or agency, which typically reports to the American Automobile Association, Baskin-Robbins, Bell Canada, Boston Market, Citigroup, McDonalds, WWE and Mattel.
- Neumeier, Marty (2006). The Brand Gap: How to Bridge the Distance Between Business Strategy and Design, Berkeley, CA : New Riders Publishing.
- Scott Bedbury, Stephen Fenichell. (2003), A New Brand World: 8 Principles for Achieving Brand Leadership in the 21st Century. Penguin.
- Andrew Welch (March 2008). "Who is the brand daddy?". Brand Strategy.
- "Citigroup appoints chief brand officer". Banking Times (London). March 17, 2011. Retrieved 15 October 2012.
- "McDonald's Names Brand Chief". Wall Street Journal. January 27, 2011. Retrieved 15 October 2012.
- Johnson, Joe (5 December 2013). "Stephanie McMahon Promotion Leaves Triple H in Charge of WWE Creative". Bleacher Report. Retrieved 5 December 2013.
- "Mattel Appoints Richard Dickson Chief Brands Officer". Market Watch. May 19, 2014. Retrieved May 19, 2014.