Bossa Studios is a UK-based developer of free-to-play social network games. Bossa was founded in 2010 by Henrique Olifiers, Ric Moore, Imre Jele and Roberta Lucca. Bossa were acquired by Shine Group in September 2011 for an undisclosed fee.
Bossa launched its first title Monstermind in September 2011 which has seen over one million Facebook users play the game and in 2012 won a BAFTA award in the "Online – Browser" category.
The company announced its third title Merlin The Game in June 2012 which is based on the Merlin TV series and is due for release in late 2013.
List of games 1
- Released games 1.1
- In development 1.2
- References 2
List of games
- Monstermind (released in September 2011)
- Surgeon Simulator 2013 (Released 19 April 2013)
- Merlin The Game (due for release late 2013)
- I Am Bread
- Josh Halliday (16 September 2011). "Elisabeth Murdoch's Shine buys social gaming startup Bossa Studios | Technology | guardian.co.uk". Guardian. Retrieved 1 April 2013.
- "Video Games Awards Winners & Nominees in 2012 - Games Awards - Games - The BAFTA site". Bafta.org. Retrieved 1 April 2013.
- "Merlin to Bewitch Facebook Users in New Game - IGN". Uk.ign.com. 18 June 2012. Retrieved 1 April 2013.
- "Bossa Stomps Into Facebook Games With Monstermind". AllFacebook. 16 September 2011. Retrieved 1 April 2013.
- Corriea, Alexa Ray (October 17, 2014). "The next game from the Surgeon Simulator team lets you role-play as bread".