2001 Florida Marlins season
Template:MLB yearly infobox The 2001 Florida Marlins season started off with the team trying to improve on their season from 2000. Their managers were John Boles and Tony Pérez. They played home games at Pro Player Stadium. They finished with a record of 76-86, 4th in the National League East.
- 1 Offseason
- 2 Regular season
- 3 Player stats
- 4 Farm system
- 5 References
- 6 External links
- November 13, 2000: Matt Treanor was signed as a Free Agent with the Florida Marlins.
- December 18, 2000: Charles Johnson was signed as a free agent by the Marlins.
- March 28, 2001: Mark Kotsay was traded by the Florida Marlins with Cesar Crespo to the San Diego Padres for Matt Clement, Eric Owens, and Omar Ortíz (minors).
|New York Mets||82||80||.506||6|
April 9, 2001: John Mabry was sent to the Florida Marlins by the St. Louis Cardinals as part of a conditional deal.
- June 15- @ Marlins 7- Devil Rays 4 
- June 16- @ Marlins 11- Devil Rays 0 
- June 17- @ Marlins 6- Devil Rays 4 
- July 6- @ Devil Rays 5- Marlins 4 (11 innings) 
- July 7- @ Devil Rays 4- Marlins 3 
- July 8- Marlins 6- @ Devil Rays 1 
|2001 Florida Marlins|
Starters by position
Note: Pos = Position; G = Games played; AB = At bats; H = Hits; Avg. = Batting average; HR = Home runs; RBI = Runs batted in
|C||Johnson, CharlesCharles Johnson||128||451||117||.259||18||75|
|SS||González, ÁlexÁlex González||145||515||129||.250||9||48|
Note: G = Games played; AB = At bats; H = Hits; Avg. = Batting average; HR = Home runs; RBI = Runs batted in
Note: G = Games pitched; IP = Innings pitched; W = Wins; L = Losses; ERA = Earned run average; SO = Strikeouts
Note: G = Games pitched; W = Wins; L = Losses; SV = Saves; ERA = Earned run average; SO = Strikeouts
- 2001 Marlins
- 2001 Florida Marlins team page at www.baseball-almanac.com