1993 Cleveland Indians season
| 1993 Cleveland Indians |
|Major league affiliations|
|General manager(s)||John Hart|
|Local television||WUAB · SportsChannel|
|Local radio||WKNR (1220)|
|Previous season Next season|
- 1 Offseason
- 2 Regular season
- 3 Player stats
- 4 Awards and honors
- 5 Minor league affiliates
- 6 References
- October 15, 1992: Scott Bailes was released by the California Angels.
- November 12, 1992: Eric Plunk was signed as a free agent by the Indians.
- December 7, 1992: Dave Otto was drafted from the Indians by the Pittsburgh Pirates in the 1992 minor league draft.
- December 7, 1992: Willie Cañate was drafted from the Indians by the Cincinnati Reds in the 1992 rule 5 draft.
- December 8, 1992: Bob Ojeda signed as a free agent by the Indians.
- December 14, 1992: Mike Bielecki was signed as a free agent by the Indians.
- March 4, 1993: Sam Horn was signed as a free agent by the Indians.
The Indians were in Winter Haven for  In response to the accident that took Olin and Crews in 1993, the Indians wore a patch on their sleeves of their jerseys. It consisted of a baseball with their numbers on it. Olin's #31 is on the left, with an arrow above. Crews' #52 is on the right, with a star above it.
- March 24, 1993: Mike Aldrete was released by the Indians.
- March 31, 1993: Mark Whiten was traded by the Indians to the St. Louis Cardinals for Mark Clark and Juan Andujar (minors).
- June 1, 1993: José Hernández was traded by the Indians to the Chicago Cubs for Heathcliff Slocumb.
- June 1, 1993: Fernando Hernández and Tracy Sanders (minors) were traded by the Indians to the San Diego Padres for Jeremy Hernandez.
- June 19, 1993: Mike Bielecki was released by the Indians.
- August 17, 1993: Thomas Howard was traded by the Indians to the Cincinnati Reds for Randy Milligan.
- August 19, 1993: Glenallen Hill was traded by the Indians to the Chicago Cubs for Candy Maldonado.
|1993 Cleveland Indians|
|= Indicates team leader|
Starters by position
Note: Pos = Position; G = Games played; AB = At Bats; H = Hits; Avg. = Batting Average; HR = Home Runs; RBI = Runs Batted In
|Sandy Alomar, Jr.||64||215||58||.270||6||32|
Note: GS = Games Started; IP = Innings Pitched; W = Wins; L = Losses; ERA = Earned run average; SO = Strikeouts;
Note: G = Games; IP = Innings Pitched; W = Wins; L = Losses; ERA = Earned run average; SO = Strikeouts;
Note: G = Games played; W = Wins ; L = Losses ; SV = Saves ; K = Strikeouts
Awards and honors
Minor league affiliates
- 1993 Cleveland Indians team page at Baseball Reference
- 1993 Cleveland Indians team page at www.baseball-almanac.com