Template:MiLB league infobox
The following teams were members of the Sophomore League (in alphabetical order):
- Albuquerque Dukes - 1960-1961 (moved to the Texas League, 1962–1964).
- Alpine Cowboys - 1959-1961.
- Artesia Giants - 1958-1960/ Artesia Dodgers - 1961.
- Carlsbad Potashers - 1958-1961 (formerly of the Longhorn League, 1953–1955, and the Southwestern League, 1956–1957)
- El Paso Sun Kings - 1961 (moved to the Texas League, 1962–1970).
- Hobbs Cardinals - 1958-1959/ Hobbs Pirates - 1960-1961.
- Lubbock Rocks - 1958/ Roswell Rocks 1958.
- Midland Braves - 1958-1959.
- Odessa Dodgers - 1959-1960.
- Plainview Athletics - 1958-1959.
- Roswell Raiders - 1958/ Southern Texas Stars in Austin, Texas - 1959.
- San Angelo Pirates - 1958-1959/ Roswell Pirates (1959).
- Sooner State League. (2006). In BR Bullpen. Retrieved April 27, 2007, from http://www.baseball-reference.com/bullpen/Sophomore_League
- McCann, M. (n.d.). Minor League Baseball History. Retrieved April 27, 2007, from http://www.webcitation.org/query?url=http://www.geocities.com/big_bunko/sophomore4761.htm&date=2009-10-25+13:34:15
|This article related to a baseball league, competition or tournament is a stub. You can help World Heritage Encyclopedia by expanding it.|