Chasing Ghosts (film)
|Directed by||Kyle Dean Jackson|
|Music by||Scott Glasgow|
|Editing by||Kyle Dean Jackson|
Sony Pictures Home Entertainment
|Running time||119 minutes|
Chasing Ghosts is a 2005 mystery film starring Michael Madsen.
NYPD Detective Kevin Harrison (Michael Madsen), a cop who used to be on the take from mobster Marcos Alfiri (Gary Busey), has since turned good. Harrison is close to retirement when the son (James Duval) of a big-time gangster is killed; and no evidence is left behind. Together with his partner Cole (Corey Large), Harrison goes into the deep of the New York mob world, focused on finding his killer.
- Michael Madsen as Kevin Harrison
- Corey Large as Cole Davies
- Shannyn Sossamon as Taylor Spencer
- Meat Loaf as Richard Valbruno (as Michael Meat Loaf Aday)
- Gary Busey as Marcos Alfiri
- Lochlyn Munro as John Turbino
- Michael Rooker as Mark Spencer
- Danny Trejo as Carlos Santiago
- James Duval as Dmitri Parramatti
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan as Detective Cole Davies
- Mark Rolston as Frank Anderson
Filming took place in Los Angeles, California and New York City, New York a budget of roughly $2,000,000. The film grossed only a bit more than half of its budget. It was released direct to DVD on March 14, 2006, and holds a 35% approval rating on Rotten Tomatoes.
- Internet Movie Database
- Rotten Tomatoes