Executive Counsel Limited
|Industry||Public affairs, public relations|
|Key people||Timothy J. Peirson-Smith, Managing Director|
|Products||Strategy, lobbying, stakeholder engagement, government relations, political intelligence, sustainability support, research, internal communications, brand building, media relations, event promotion, media monitoring, copywriting, speechwriting, editing|
Executive Counsel Limited is an Asia-focused business strategy and communications consultancy headquartered in Hong Kong, specializing in public affairs, government relations, lobbying, stakeholder engagement, public relations, sustainability, brand building and corporate communications.
- Background 1
- Focus and Issues 2
- Sustainability Support 3
- China market entry 4
- Public relations 5
- Offices 6
- Notes 7
- External links 8
Executive Counsel Limited was founded in 2003 by communications strategist Timothy J. Peirson-Smith, current Chairman of the Business Policy Unit of the British Chamber of Commerce in Hong Kong. Prior to 2003, Peirson-Smith was involved in the communications and environmental aspects of many major development projects, including Hong Kong International Airport and Hong Kong Disneyland.
Executive Counsel's blue bowler hat logo is inspired by Edward de Bono's Six Thinking Hats and works by Belgian surrealist René Magritte, particularly The Man in the Bowler Hat and The Son of Man (both 1964).
Focus and Issues
Through executing many assignments, Executive Counsel Limited has supported clients from a broad range of sectors, including tourism, accountancy, banking and finance, investment promotion, recruitment, transportation, logistics, IT, environment, healthcare, property, energy and the public sector. In Hong Kong, Executive Counsel Limited has become known for its special focus and expertise in infrastructure, construction and development, with Managing Director Timothy J. Peirson-Smith a regular commentator on these sectors in local media and the conference circuit.
As a qualified environmental consultant and founding Chair of the Environment Committee of the British Chamber of Commerce, Timothy Peirson-Smith is a recognised authority on environment and sustainability issues in Hong Kong, and has commented on a broad range of environmental issues, such as energy  waste management, and the most suitable and cost-effective approaches to sustainability for small businesses. Executive Counsel is also listed as a registered environmental consultant by the Environmental Protection Department of the Government of Hong Kong.
China market entry
Supported by a network of partners and affiliates throughout Greater China, Executive Counsel Limited is active in assisting European and North American firms with their China market entry strategies.
Executive Counsel Limited is also active in public relations, media campaigns and event planning, having supported Tranic Franchising in promoting the Asian debut of Jamie Oliver's restaurant franchise, Jamie's Italian. Executive Counsel Limited has also provided PR support to the Vienna Representative Office in Hong Kong.
- The British Chamber of Commerce - Business Policy Unit
- 這裡(香港)可以降低創業的風險。制定政策宜目光放遠 (27/2/2008)
- Hong Kong Business Directory
- Building a Stronger Construction Industry for Hong Kong - Opportunities & Challenges
- Concrete Analysis: HK's public works projects may not get a smooth ride
- Concrete Analysis: HK primed for massive public works programme
- Project Chambers member profile: Executive Counsel Limited
- Green groups call for LNG plant plans to be scrapped
- Pay our part
- Incineration no longer a dirty word
- Your Company's Contribution to a More Sustainable Future
- Directory of Environmental Consultants, EPD
- Guiding light to China market entry
- Tranic Franchising and Jamie’s Italian International jointly announce signing of heads of agreement
- Highlights - Jamie's International media pitch on Jamie's Italian
- Hong Kong Vienna Opera Ball sponsors
- Official website