Brighton in fiction
The British city of Brighton has featured in the many works of fiction, and other genres of popular culture, such as the following:
- Other 1.1
- Games 2
- Music 3
- Television 4
- Orthodoxy (1908) features an English explorer who slightly miscalculated his course so as to plant the British flag on that barbaric temple which turned out to be the Pavilion at Brighton.
- George Gissing
- Dead Simple (2005)
- Looking Good Dead (2006)
- Not Dead Enough (2007)
- Dead Man's Footsteps (2008)
- Dead Tomorrow (2009)
- Dead Like You (2010)
- Dead Man's Grip (2011)
- Not Dead Yet (2012)
- Journal of an Urban Robinson Crusoe (2003) (ISBN 978-0-9528969-3-7)
- Infernal Devices (2005) (Fictional)
- The "
- Limbo (2003) (ISBN 0-330-41161-6)
- Breakfast In Brighton (ISBN 0-575-40201-6)
- In Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 (2008), Brighton Beach is the headstone for Soviet invasion of the British homeland. The Allied Commander, along with Giles Price, is tasked to repulse the Soviet invasion.
- "Brighton Rock" (1974)song
- In Foyle's War Series Seven, Sgt. Milner accepts a promotion to Detective Inspector, in Brighton. On multiple occasions he encounters Sam Stewart and Christopher Foyle in his jurisdiction, in connection with police cases.